Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WHOOOOPIEEEEE!

 
(Thanks Yamil Sued, just another great action shot....how do you do it?)
I had so much fun at the IRC! This picture was taken during a very exciting stage...lots of stuff going on, like a Texas Star and steel targets and moving paper targets!!! I had to jump on the activator, and I guess in the spur of the moment, I didn't really think to get back to the ground...
Link to the new S&W Flicker pictures are listed under the friends of the Molly Minute!  

7 comments:

  1. You always float even when you are not shooting! Is that a mid-air reload?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great shot indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep a mid-air reload. I think I was in mid-air the whole time. The IRC was Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who taught Molly to shoot like that, up in the air? Pretty Darn Good shot!
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greg, I think someone put springs in my shoes before the match!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try those shoes and where can I get a signed copy of that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOLLY I LUV U and i just found this page omg so sick!!! U are AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete