Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Public Display

For this post, I just wanted to bring up a disclaimer regarding a public display. I am not responsible for my parent’s behavior! You see, my parents had not seen each other in awhile and kept passing each other by at the IRC. My mom helping out and my dad sitting at a booth selling raffle tickets. So they would glance and wave to each other until my mom got the great idea to blow kisses to my dad. Not one, but multiple kisses. She was kissing her thumbs and throwing them out there for all to see. Unfortunately many shooters thought my mom was blowing them kisses! Am I ever embarrassed - I couldn’t believe my eyes. But even worse was my Dad blowing kisses back, big kisses. And some of the shooters caught those kisses, some even blew kisses back to him! What a day.

1 comment:

  1. I want to use the pictures of your Dad driving you and your mon around on a quad at the IRC. Molly the Sun Light is on you. I left my card with John. Please ask your Dad or Randy to call me.

    ReplyDelete