Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break

Yaaaay!! Spring break is finally here and I’m back to writing my blog. The “Yaaaaying!!”actually started on Friday with a fun practice at the Hogue Range, working on my trigger control. Saturday was the USPSA match (hence more fun.) Sunday was Easter with chocolate and Peeps, but no Jelly Bellies. I thought there was a Take-5 club match on Sunday, but when we got there no one was there but the crickets and tumbleweeds. The Rifle Range is open. Tuesday is the dentist. Most people don’t like going to the dentist, but I don’t mind, seeing as I see my dentist all the time at the range. Wednesday the range is closed but there is always reloading to do. Thursday the range is open, yay! Friday, more practice - the Rifle Range is open and my friend Jeff, the Range Officer is always there on Fridays. Saturday is an IRC Club Match.

In short terms: Spring break = range time = YAAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment